Friday, December 3, 2010

Amy Hendrickson, The music of St. Augustine

I am so, so proud of this video. It was my last assignment for Advanced Reporting and will air on Comcast channel 24 in St. Augustine.

The piece is a video essay. A new style of work that has been adopted by many news rooms. My focus was on Amy Hendrickson, the woman I call the "music of St. Augustine". St. Augustine is an oasis for live music and whether it's recording it, performing it, producing concerts or promoting local musicians, Hendrickson is at the heart of it all.

I know it's not fashion but I'm so proud of this piece. I hope you all enjoy.
xo




2 comments:

  1. I still get goosebumps when I watch this. You did such a great job lady. I am so proud of you. This is a sign of the great things to come from the lovely Jody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 love you and thank you mini chill woman :)

    ReplyDelete